Moving can be a difficult and stressful process. But if you are moving to a city that you like, you will handle the stress much better. And it will definitely be worth it. If you move using the services of professionals like Spyder Moving, your relocation will go as smoothly as possible. In case you have decided to move to Bartlett, you have a lot of things to be happy about. In this article, you can read about the benefits of living in Bartlett TN.
General information about the city of Bartlett
Bartlett is a city located in Shelby Country in Tennessee. It is northeast of Memphis. The city also has some of the best Tennessee long distance moving companies, if you are in need of relocation services. In 2010 the city had around 59,000 inhabitants. Bartlett was originally known as Union Depot because it was the last major Tennessean depot on the route from Nashville. The city name comes from a pioneer settler and planter from the area.
Character of Bartlett
You could consider it a green city because they make an effort to plant trees through new business developments, especially in the streets. Like this, they create an extensive system of greenways and parks. If you just relocated here using the services of one of the movers Bartlett TN has to offer, and you like nature, you are in the perfect place. This city is also pleasing to the eyes because its construction was carefully planned. It has new buildings, signs, and landscapes which makes the city aesthetically pleasing. You could also think of Bartlett as a neighborhood city because it has small neighborhood-serving commercial centers in the new residential areas.
Benefits of living in Bartlett TN
Bartlett is considered one of the better cities to live in Tenessee for various reasons. Living in this city offers residents a rural feeling because of the amount of greenery there is. Bartlett is home to many families and the schools are above average. Here are some of the benefits:
- Bartlett has some top-rated public schools based on a variety of measures, like academic performance. Because of this, it is a good place to move to if you have school-aged kids.
- Even tho it is not one of the safest cities, Bartlett police tend to stay on top of wrongful activities, making the city safer. The police department is reacting to calls fast, which is definitely a plus.
- The neighborhoods are quiet and people respect each other’s privacy. If this is what you like, we recommend relocating here using the services of one of the moving companies Collierville has to offer. It has a small-town vibe and the residents show hospitality in every situation. Because of this, it is the perfect town to move to if you are not a fan of big cities.
- The fact that it is close to Memphis makes it even more convenient. Since Memphis is the biggest nearby city, it is the go-to get away from Bartlett, with a lot of fun sites for every age group.
- On the other hand, the slow-paced vibe of the city also makes it a good place to live for retired or older people.
Benefits of living in Bartlett TN – conclusion
Taking everything that was previously said into consideration, there are various benefits of living in Bartlett TN. We hope to have given you some general insight into the city. For more information, you can check out their official website. We wish you a happy relocation to this wonderful city!exploring Tennesseehiring professional helpliving in Tennessee